A bunch of paper cupcake holder cups
2 x packets of Chang's Original Fried Noodles (100g packets)
4 x tablespoons of Light Crunchy Peanut Butter (Kraft brand is best since its not oily/greasy)
1 x 200g Milk Cooking Chocolate (Coles or Woolworths brand is best, just don't use horrible el-cheapo compound chocolate)
A handful of crushed peanuts (the kind you'd use as icecream sundae toppings)
A large tray to sit in the freezer.
1. Prepare the tray first, have at least 14-16 cupcake holders ready to go on it.
2. Place the packets of noodles against a wall or on a bench and crush the noodles up by kneading them with the palm of your hand.
3. Place the 4 tblsp of peanut butter and broken-up chunks of cooking chocolate into a microwaveable bowl. Nuke it for 1 minute 10 secs on high.
4. Remove from microwave, add handful of crushed peanuts and mix it all up into a peanuty/choc goop.
5. Add the noodles and with a spoon, mix it all through thoroughly.
6. Spoon the mixture into cupcake holders, then place in freezer. Hedgehogs are ready to eat 15-20 mins after freezing.
TIP: You can spice up hedgehogs by adding glaced cherries or bundy rum or different nuts.